24th April 2018
We have a vacancy for a reliable and motivated Cafe chef.
We are looking for someone with a strong commitment to excellence with at least 4 years cafe experience, someone who will take responsibility and ensure the kitchen runs smoothly on a daily basis.
The key requirements for this position are:
- Sound leadership qualities
- Ability to cope with very busy periods and sole charge on occasions.
- Consistently produce and maintain high quality café style food.
- Planning, costing and presenting a menu
- Manage stock to minimize wastage
- We have a breakfast and lunch menu and we expect our food cabinet to be full of food that looks and tastes delicious.
Key Skills include:
- Being able to work in a busy fast paced workplace
- A great work attitude and team focus
- Have top food presentation skills and eye for detail
- The Competency to ensure quality food leaves the kitchen every time
- Excellent health and hygiene practices
Applicants must have:
- Trade experience
- Diploma in Professional Cookery Level 5 or equivalent
- References in chef ing are essential.
- You must be a NZ Citizen or hold a current valid NZ Work Visa.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to PO Box 38 Fox Glacier
Upload Application Form – Optional Field