“Personal Information” means any information that can directly or indirectly identify you or another person.
If you have any questions, you can contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect the following Personal Information:
· Your name and contact details.
· Your purchase and account history with us.
· Information about your use of our Products or Services.
· Information about the webpages you visit on our Website.
· Information you provide to us when responding to our customer surveys.
· Any other information you give us.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect Personal Information:
· From you directly (like when you provide your details to us).
· From you indirectly (like when you use our Services, visit our Website or interact with us on social media).
· From third parties (like contractors and agents that we engage to perform services on our behalf, such as to analyse traffic on our Website and social media).
· From places where the information is publicly available.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We use and disclose your Personal information:
· To provide you with our Products or Services.
· To respond to your queries regarding the Website, our Products or Services.
· To operate and maintain our Website.
· For our internal record keeping purposes.
· To facilitate the sale or other disposition of our business or assets.
· To comply with our legal obligations.
· For any other purposes that you authorise.
To enable some of the features and functionality on our Website, you may need to permit us to place cookies on your device. You can remove or block cookies by using the settings in your browser, but it may affect your ability to use our Website.
You consent to receiving information from us about our Products, Services, promotions and competitions via email, text message and social media. If you want us to stop sending you electronic communications, then you can simply unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions included in the electronic communication.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have reasonable protections in place against unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure and loss of your Personal Information.
Request access OR CORRECTION to Your Personal Information
You’re allowed to see what Personal Information we have about you, and you can ask us to correct it if you think it’s wrong. If there is a legal reason why we can’t let you see it, or if we don’t agree with your correction, then we’ll tell you.
https://www.privacy.org.nz/your-rights/making-a-complaint/complaint-form/If you think that we haven’t properly protected your privacy, you can tell our Privacy Officer here (email@example.com), or complain to the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner.